Tuesday 25 August 2015

First Day Of School Activities Pre K

Pre-K Art Portfolios

... first day!Well after working hard today...here it is. I am so excited

beginschool.jpg

breaker activity. I used this with my class on the first day of school ...

in love with this idea of taking a picture on the first day of school ...

First Day of School Printable Signs

Customize Kids Coloring Pages for first day of school.

our first day of school self portarits

Rocking the First Day of PreK/Kindergarten Certificate FREEBIE!

First-Day-of-School-Preschool-Activity.jpg



Pre-K Art Portfolios, ... first day!Well after working hard today...here it is. I am so excited, beginschool.jpg, breaker activity. I used this with my class on the first day of school ..., in love with this idea of taking a picture on the first day of school ..., First Day of School Printable Signs, Customize Kids Coloring Pages for first day of school., our first day of school self portarits, Rocking the First Day of PreK/Kindergarten Certificate FREEBIE!, First-Day-of-School-Preschool-Activity.jpg.

No comments:

Post a Comment