Friday 5 June 2015

First Day Of School Activity Second Grade

First Day of School Activities

few samples of what I'll be doing the first week of school....

Posted by Jessica Tobin at 9:56 PM

... have added something for first grade and second grade, as requested

Posted by Jessica Tobin at 9:56 PM

Now friends I'm taking off to pack for little trip I have planned to ...

First Day of School Deskmat and

and one where they predict what will happen in second grade!

few samples of what i ll be doing the first week of school

and one where they predict what will happen in second grade!



First Day of School Activities, few samples of what I'll be doing the first week of school...., Posted by Jessica Tobin at 9:56 PM, ... have added something for first grade and second grade, as requested, Posted by Jessica Tobin at 9:56 PM, Now friends I'm taking off to pack for little trip I have planned to ..., First Day of School Deskmat and "Stamp an Equation" Freebie, and one where they predict what will happen in second grade!, few samples of what i ll be doing the first week of school, and one where they predict what will happen in second grade!.

No comments:

Post a Comment